Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you're making decisions about who will provide health care for yourself or your family, it's perfectly normal to have plenty of questions. We welcome your questions, and will always take the time to make sure that you feel comfortable and confident about your treatment plan before you leave our clinic.
We've collected several of the questions we hear the most frequently here on our site. Take a look and see if your question is addressed here!
If not – or if you'd just like more information – don't hesitate to give us a call.
- Will crowns cause sensitivity?
- I’m having crowns placed. Will I need to change my diet?
- Can I get dental implants if I don’t have enough bone?
- How many dental visits are required for an implant?
- How long should I wear my dentures?
- Will dentures make me look different?
- How many visits are required for veneers?
- I play sports. What happens if I chip a veneer?
- My teeth overlap. Am I still a candidate for veneers?
- How should I care for my veneers? Do I need special toothpaste? Can I floss?
- Can I still eat my favourite foods, such as apples, with veneers?
- Is it possible to remove my veneers anytime I want?
- I need braces, but I hate the thought of discomfort. Can I have veneers instead?
- What is a comprehensive examination?
- How often should I get dental x-rays?
- Why do I need an oral cancer examination?
- Missing teeth - what are dental bridges?
- What happens at an in-chair teeth whitening appointment?
- What is sleep apnea?
- Why do I need a root canal?
- What happens during a root canal treatment?